To adjust your Circles or Revolution watch, you need a pointy tool (a paperclip, a tooth-pick, a pen…).
At the back of the watch, press on the central button to make the hands move forward. Release the tool when you get closer to the desired time and adjust the minutes by briefly pressing on the button.
1. Clip the hook part of the short strap onto the buckle’s cross-bar.
2. Close the short strap flat piece.
3. Flip and clip the buckle lock piece over in order to secure the strap.
1. Place a thin screwdriver – or other pointy tool – through the central slot of the milanese strap buckle and and lift the middle locking piece.
2. Slide the buckle to the desired location.
3. Press the central locking piece back down to lock the buckle in position.
1. Place the fork of your strap changing tool between the edge of the strap and the case.
2. Press inwards on the spring bar to compress it.
3. Gently pull the strap away from the watch
To put your new strap on, do this sequence in reverse.
1. With a small flat-bladed screwdriver, unscrew the screw post engraved with the signature pocket.
2. Pass the strap through the watch ring. Do this from the front side of the watch and fold it around the ring.
3. Screw the engraved screw post back on.
1. Position your thumb on the back of the crown tube.
2. With two fingers, gently pull the wooden shell backward while pushing forward on the crown tube.
Whether you choose free shipping (12-15 working days) or fast delivery (3-5 working days, USD 35), your package will be registered. Upon shipping of your watch, you will receive a tracking number and you can then follow your package.
Depending on your country of residence, you may be requested to pay some import duties by your country’s custom authorities. These fees are the receiver’s responsibility and are not included on the invoice from AUTEUR.
All AUTEUR watches are covered with a two-year limited warranty. The warranty is valid worldwide from the date of purchase.
During that period, should your timepiece become inoperative due to a defect in materials or workmanship, please email us at email@example.com.
Please include in the email the details of your purchase (date, retailer…) and state the nature of the defect.
This warranty is not applicable to accessories (battery, strap) and to wooden parts.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents or negligence.
We do not accept returns of any items, all sales are final.
However, if your product is defective, please refer to the “Warranty” section.